After such along time Samsung upload Lollipop upgraded version on its server for all galaxy series phones. Some Samsung galaxy user upgrade their Samsung phones first time so before upgrade fulfill all requirements . After upgrade many new features included in your new android version. Basics features of Kitkat version replaced with new look of lollipop. Contact list totally change with new version and message section also improves.
Font size slightly change with small size, but huge change in notification panel, in kitkat version when a user slide notification panel it’s background completely black but in new upgraded version it seems transparent and look very nice to handle. Patten lock also change with graphics thin lines of pattern shows more interesting. Now when your phone lock section, the notifications will show up side of the pattern lock. It will show name or number of the person who send you message and first line of the message also. Call service provider’s name will show on the top left side in lock screen.
Tips: During Upgrading your smart phone.
1. Notification panel will continue show a notification that updates are available. Before proceeding you should ensure about your phone’s battery backup. Because this upgrading process requires more battery.
2. The total size of new upgraded version of Android lollipop is more than 750 MB. So , it is highly recommended that upgraded your device in good wifi connection.
3. After download of android lollipop in your phone it will display a message, you should click on install button.
4. After click on install button your device will restart and then all the files of the new version will copy in your device.
5. During upgrading process there is total 187 file will take place into your device.
After successfully upgrade your device when you will first time some applications which is earlier you moved to sd card will not show in menu. Don’t panic new version automatically rearrange all applications at their previous location. And you must check all applications as they may move from sd card to phone memory.
Follow these steps and easily upgrade your device
It is very important to note that the date of upgradation is 14 November 2015.