Mental Math – basics of math
The importance of mental calculation
* It is difficult to calculate faster and exactly.
* Mental calculation is the best way to calculate faster and exactly.
* In this way, you can develop your overall ability of math.
* Also, it is good for brain-training.
Many math teachers adopt this way for their teaching!
– Anyone can learn easily.
– Practice 10 minutes everyday.
– Fix the wrong calculate habits.
– Good for brain-training.
– You can learn addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere!
– For all ages.
– Do not need internet connection(wi-fi).
– All smartphones and pads available.
Have fun with characterful designs!
– Fun stories like a game.
– You can collect monster friends when learning.
– Challenge the King of mental calculation.
– Mark the answers in real time.
– Check the overall learning process.
– Find your weaknesses.
Recommend ‘MathMon: Mental Math’ to these people
– People who calculate slow and make many mistakes.
– People who feel bored with learning calculation.
– Anyone who wants fun brain-training.